kindergarten - eighth grade
STEPS FOR APPLICATION
1. Schedule a tour of Anastasis Academy with our founder, Kelly Tenkely.
2. Fill out our Student Profile application prior to your tour.
3. Schedule a student shadow day ($50 shadow fee/student)
4. Shadow Day follow-up.
5. Once accepted, students are placed in our enrollment lottery
6. When a spot opens, families have 48 hours to accept or decline the spot
5. Enrollment Documents through FACTS Tuition Management
TUITION AND FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE
We firmly believe that an investment in learning is one that lasts a lifetime. We provide financial aid to help make our exceptional learning experience available to students from families and with a wide range of economic backgrounds. We are committed to making the Anastasis Academy model accessible to all students, regardless of their financial circumstances. All Anastasis Academy financial aid is awarded based on the basis of demonstrated financial needs and availability for the year applied for. Please contact us for more information.
TUITION AND FEES
Primary Classes $10,000
Intermediate Classes $10,500
Jr. High Class $11,000
Capstone Program $11,500
Shadow Day Fee $50
Enrollment Fee $500
Once accepted, Anastasis Academy families sign annual enrollment agreements obligating them to pay tuition in return for the school's educational services. Signing this enrollment agreement with a $500/student non-refundable enrollment deposit guarantees a child's enrollment (or spot in our wait pool) for the next school year).
Activity Fee $175
A one time $175 activity fee is due upon enrollment. This fee helps us to offset the costs of learning excursions throughout the year. At Anastasis, we work hard to minimize the "trickle" of regular fees throughout the school year for various field trips and learning excursions. ***
***Additional fees may be required for Jr. High edVentures through Simply Venture, yearbooks, school pictures, and special after-school programs.
1. Pay tuition in full by July 1.
2. Pay tuition biannually July 1 and January 1.
3. Pay tuition in ten equal payments beginning on the 1st or 15th of each month.
Anastasis Academy is happy to work with families to create a payment plan that addresses individual circumstances.